Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Audrey's Chocolate Chip Cookies

First, let me say: These are NOT easy.
I only make them a few times a year
because they are so labor intensive.
But, oh my goodness, are they worth the work.
They are from my best friend's mom, Audrey,
and I enjoyed them all growing up.
Also, Robby wants me to tell you that
everyone says they have the best
Chocolate Chip cookie recipe,
but this one is actually the best.

Preheat oven to 375.

1 cup butter flavor shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Cream all these together.

2 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Mix these separately, then mix all together.

Add 2 cups Milk Chocolate chocolate chips (not semi-sweet). Mix.

Roll into balls. Bake for 8 minutes.

I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!