Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Broccoli Chicken Casserole

I haven't made this in a while but I remember it being scrumptious.

3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 lb broccoli florets, cooked
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 tbsp mayo
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup dry stuffing mix

Preheat oven to 350.

Boil chicken then cut or shred into bite size pieces.
Meanwhile, cook broccoli until crisp but tender.

In a small bowl, mix together the soup and mayo. Set aside.

In a 9x13 baking dish, layer the chicken, broccoli, soup mixture, and cheese.
Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over top.

Bake for 25-30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know this has become Olivia's most requested dinner! A few things I changed -- I add two tablespoons of milk to the soup instead of mayo. And then I pour a little bit of melted butter over the stuffing mix. Oh and I just threw the broccoli in frozen, so it would stay nice and crunchy. We LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!