Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Mama's Chicken Enchiladas

4 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (I boiled the chicken)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese (I think I used mozzarella since that's what I had)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can sliced black olives (these are optional)
16-18 tortillas

Mix soup, 1 1/2 cups sour cream and 1 can green chilies. Add pepper jack and chicken.

Put mixture into tortillas (not too full) and wrap tightly.

Put in prepared 9x13 (if there's enough, put the rest in an 8x8 to freeze).

Make the sauce by whisking remaining 1/2 cup sour cream and 2nd can of green chilies. Pour over top of tortillas. Top with cheddar cheese and olives.

Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!