Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole

I'll probably double this the next time I make it.
It was super easy, though.

1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion, chopped
1 can cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (I prefer celery)
1 16 oz bag frozen tater tots
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 375.

Brown beef and season with salt and pepper. Add chopped onion; cook all together.

In casserole dish (a 9x9 worked best for me), mix beef and soup together. Top with tater tots.

Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.

Remove, top with cheese, cook 5 more minutes.

2 comments:

  1. very good! thanks for the recipe my family loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good! thanks for the recipe my family loves this!

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!