Friday, August 26, 2011

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

I haven't eaten this yet,
but I was so excited about it
I had to share it.


4-6 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts (any recipe with frozen chicken is easily adaptable to thawed chicken)
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp red pepper flakes (if you don't have those, you can substitute Cayenne pepper cuz I guess it's the same thing)
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2-1 tsp garlic powder

Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it.

Put chicken in crock pot.

Pour sauce over chicken.

Cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.

How easy was that?

1 comment:

  1. So delicious! We ate this with mashed potatoes and cauliflower. Our plates weren't very colorful but it tasted amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!