Friday, March 2, 2012

Two Timin Pasta Bake



Well, I'm slowly workin my way back after having my baby girl in December.
I predict a new recipe once a month, but don't quote me on that.

This pasta bake was just the thing to get me back in the saddle.
Easy and delicious.

1 box penne pasta
1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese

Cook pasta according to directions and drain.

Mix sauces together in a large bowl. Add the mozzarella and stir to combine.

Then add the cooked penne and toss to coat.

Pour pasta into 9x13 baking dish a cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven, sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.

Ta da! We paired it with some asparagus coated in olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese that I baked at 350 for 10 minutes and it was also delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like it? Did you change it up at all? Let me know!